July 3rd not quite hooky day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch! UGH… OK, you are right boys. Thanks for sticking it to me, I needed that.
Are you sure this isn't the JEA thread?

No worries Jim. I'm not upset whatsoever. I'm still laughing with y'all. I have been away from home for a few weeks and miss MB dearly. I just want to spend as much time as possible here before I fly away again. ;-)

No worries Jim. I'm not upset whatsoever. I'm still laughing with y'all. I have been away from home for a few weeks and miss MB dearly. I just want to spend as much time as possible here before I fly away again. ;-)

Oh ... Okay, Ron and were both like.. Oh No.

What are they making you go flying again ??

Thanks Ron, I felt that! This thread kind of died! So are you guys going up North? I think Michelle may join in the fun...

Yep, I'll probably join in if you guys do come up this way.

Thanks Ron, I felt that! This thread kind of died! So are you guys going up North? I think Michelle may join in the fun...
I can't, I'll be back at work on July 3. you guys have fun tho.

Hi y'all !! I've not dove the north coast YET but I will be camping at Stillwater Cove 6/28-7/3 so if anyone is there and has room for another buddy I would love to join you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom