July 3rd not quite hooky day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll try to make it. The only thing is that I won't have my buddy this time. Can I piggy-back with somebody?

Another thing, is there a place on the way from SF to rent steel 95's?

I'll try to make it. The only thing is that I won't have my buddy this time. Can I piggy-back with somebody?

At this point I am not sure how many people are coming. We can work on teamin up at the dive site.

No clue on where to rent steel tanks as I bought my own before I got certified. Maybe someone else knows?

Michelle the conditions are looking great for Friday are you in?

Ben?

Mike M? Sounds like you are planning on making it.

Anyone else?

Susie, Ryan, and myself are confirmed for Friday at Fort Ross. The conditions are going to deteriorate on Saturday.

You should give Bamboo Reef in Marin a call. I'm not sure if they rent steel 95s but they would be on your way.

At this point I am not sure how many people are coming. We can work on teamin up at the dive site.

No clue on where to rent steel tanks as I bought my own before I got certified. Maybe someone else knows?

Michelle the conditions are looking great for Friday are you in?

Ben?

Mike M? Sounds like you are planning on making it.

Anyone else?

Susie, Ryan, and myself are confirmed for Friday at Fort Ross. The conditions are going to deteriorate on Saturday.

Wow, conditions look amazing! I'll be there.

Renting tanks will have to be done today.

Bamboo Reef does not open until 10:00am on Friday. Not sure when Pinnacles opens since they do not post it on their website, but I do not think it is very early either.

Sorry guys for the false alarm. I can't go. Have to work thru the weekend. :shakehead:
Hope for next time!

Hey, looks like I'll be able to join you all.

That's great Jeff! Will Anne be coming too? See you tomorrow. :D

Great! See you tomorrow Jeff :)

We should have a decent turn out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom