July 3rd not quite hooky day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is the goal to do some diving July 3rd on the North Coast? Camping is available since ab season is over. Woodside is a very nice campground right across the street from the Gerstle Cove entrance for those that want to spend a couple of days on the beautiful coast. I just checked and was amazed at how many spots where in blue meaning available on Reserve America.

Well that is too bad, because the conditions are looking good! I will be diving Friday...anyone else?

BTW don't sunburns only matter if they are exposed to more sun? Very rarely do I run around the North Coast without a shirt on.

FRI
S WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.
NW SWELL 3 TO 5 FT. PATCHY FOG.

Well that is too bad, because the conditions are looking good! I will be diving Friday...anyone else?

BTW don't sunburns only matter if they are exposed to more sun? Very rarely do I run around the North Coast without a shirt on.

FRI
S WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.
NW SWELL 3 TO 5 FT. PATCHY FOG.

The burns on my upper arm I can cover up easily and really they aren't that bad. But my nose and the top of my head got it pretty bad and aren't as easy to cover up.

Starting to rethink the wuss out...

Now you are talking sense. You have seen the predictions right?

This is about as calm as the North Coast gets.

FRI
SW WINDS 10 KT...BECOMING W. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. NW
SWELL 2 TO 4 FT. PATCHY FOG.

So, anybody going on 3rd? Where and when is the meeting?

How about 9:00 am at Fort Ross State Park. You drive down the dirt road and unload your gear, then park back at the top of the hill. Please offer rides to people if you see someone walking back towards the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom