Juliet liveaboard question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No time limit on the shower for juliet common sense says dont be wasting water as it is made onboard but except for our blowing the breaker on the water pump a few times no water problems onboard.

On all the liveaboards I have ever done (including the Juliet) I always shower on the dive desk.. It's just not a big deal.

On all the liveaboards I have ever done (including the Juliet) I always shower on the dive desk.. It's just not a big deal.

I agree. My husband and I always shower on dive deck after a dive. Easy. I think I used the shower in our room once on the Aggressor trips we've done. Only downside I can think of to Juliet is not every cabin has a head/toilet which I'd prefer. Hoping I don't care when we go on our first trip in October. Only one way to find out!

Aaahhgh naked people on deck!!!

And I thought I was the only one who showered on deck (Blackbeards shower was too small for me).

I always shower off after the dive with the deck shower, but actually cleaning myself is once a night in the room shower. Then you relax on the spacious bed afterwards...yeah, I can't be describing a liveaboard bed. Actually I've had a couple and seen one like the Belle Ami room Dan was showing. Bigger than most NYC apartments.

Anyway, I'm sure it's survivable without the room one but it is nice to have.

I always shower off after the dive with the deck shower, but actually cleaning myself is once a night in the room shower. Then you relax on the spacious bed afterwards...yeah, I can't be describing a liveaboard bed. Actually I've had a couple and seen one like the Belle Ami room Dan was showing. Bigger than most NYC apartments.

Anyway, I'm sure it's survivable without the room one but it is nice to have.

I really don't mind a shower not being in the room. It's not like you "gotta" shower at the moment the other shared showers are in use, if that happens. But the head/toilet is different. It's much harder to wait to PEE !

Been on the Juliet 5 times the last 5 years. 3 bahamas and 2 St. Croix. Booked to go to Mona next March. Stayed in the honeymoon suite 2 times. Second favorite room behind the front ensuite. Have never had issues with sharing head and/or shower. Other than diving, everyone is on their own schedule. Very laid back. Very organic, non-commercial feel. Liza and crew are always awesome. I think you will love the experience. Happy 20th and enjoy!

I really don't mind a shower not being in the room. It's not like you "gotta" shower at the moment the other shared showers are in use, if that happens. But the head/toilet is different. It's much harder to wait to PEE !
If you don't have an ensuite head there are two available below deck and one on deck at the rear when I was aboard I never had any problem waiting in line but as a guy it is less of an issue we can always hang it over the side.

Back
Top Bottom