Joined the club!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellim123

Look, I'm an atom!
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Thanks to everyones support, I DID IT! I completed my OW dives on Saturday and it feels SO GOOD!! I already have a dive planned with some new SB friends for Sunday! I never thought I would do something as GREAT as this! Looking forward to Seabase!!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS! And welcome to the part of the world thats covered by water :)

Congratulations! Make sure to take some romaine lettuce to feed the Angelfish at Seabase if that's still allowed. We were out there a couple years ago and had a blast!
Ber :lilbunny:

Congratulations and welcome. So, anything cool you can share with us about your dives?

JR

That is outstanding.. Have fun and stay safe..

Nothing too exciting! My instructor was awesome! I went deeper than I was supposed to, just by 5 feet. But, so did everyone else. My instructor said I did great with all the excercises and my buoyancy was pretty good. I looked relaxed. The vis was about 20-25 ft. (I don't know how to tell how far the vis is) But that is what the instructor said. I was really proud of myself though, I was usually the last one to get into the water, by choice,. But on the last entry i was the 1st! I still feel uneasy trying to find my gauges, and inflator hose. But I can find my regulator in an instant! Any advise, good or bad is appreciated!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom