Join us on the Great Escape, Jan 17, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK folks the date is set, the spots are reserved and we all love to dive so join me on the Great Escape dive boat Saturday, January 17th, 2009. This trip is planed for three great dives around Catalina. Weather and conditions are yet to be determined but being SoCal, my confidence is high that we should have nothing but a wonderful trip.

Peruse the boats website for more information about the Great Escape but from my personal experience, they are a top notch operation and the food is just terrific!

There is limited space so please PM/email me if you want to join in the fun.

Cost: $130. per person.

RSVP here as well.
*Dive on the Great Escape, Jan 17, 2009 Calendar Event
From their website:
What to Bring
Each guest is responsible for bringing their own diving gear, including tank and weight belt. The Great Escape does not provide any gear at this time.
We suggest that you bring a submersible pressure gage, depth gage, timing device or dive computer, and buoyancy compensating device. All tanks brought aboard will be checked for current Hydro and VIP status before being filled. Divers are responsible for monitoring their own bottom times and dive tables.
Don't forget to bring your certification card plus a fishing license if you intend to take game. Don't forget dry towels, sun screen, etc. Guests are not allowed to bring large coolers aboard. We have a large built in freezer for keeping your game. Small "playmate" size coolers are OK. All bunks include blankets and pillows, but you may feel more at home if you bring your favorite sleeping bag. Also, bring a little cash for the galley and air fills (for some single day charters only), and tips. Air fills, food, and non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price of all trips.

Sounds great Dave. I'm in.

Spots are filling up!

I RSVP'd for Tina and I; did I not? In any case we're in like Flynn!

They fill on the boat right, just need to bring 1 tank not two?

I can't wait!

I'll send you a PM. Are you bringing your son?

I RSVP'd for Tina and I; did I not? In any case we're in like Flynn!

They fill on the boat right, just need to bring 1 tank not two?

I can't wait!

You are going to love this trip! Yes, they fill on the boat. Air only, no Nitrox.

Nope .... no babysitting on a boat:D

AM

He hardly looks like a baby! One way or the other, we are bound to have a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom