Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Jim doesn't dive anymore because he isnt really certified :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink:

I've seen him schlep steel 119s down to the grass from the upper parking lot, but they just sat there all day looking all shiny and unused.

I think Jim doesn't dive anymore because he isnt really certified :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink: :blinking: :D :wink:

Look what you started Brandon Butt head!!:rofl3:

I will FINALLY be back in Monterey on the 23-24th of Jan, I have what looks so far to be a rather Large Open Water class, I was suppose to be in Monterey on the 16th and 17th But to many Students could not make it.

I do wish I could have made the 16-17 and got to see the Brat..... Ooopppsss Did I say that out loud, I meant to say Kathy!:D

Look what you started Brandon Butt head!!:rofl3:

I will FINALLY be back in Monterey on the 23-24th of Jan, I have what looks so far to be a rather Large Open Water class, I was suppose to be in Monterey on the 16th and 17th But to many Students could not make it.

I do wish I could have made the 16-17 and got to see the Brat..... Ooopppsss Did I say that out loud, I meant to say Kathy!:D

I will be down there that weekend. Finishing my AOW at the BW on sat and diving pt lobos on sun. I would be down to link up for some fun dives on sat if it's not too much for ya haha, tell Brent to get off his ass and dive. Welp that handle of vodka and sorority girls are calling my name. See you all in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom