Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, what happened to your camera?
funny-pictures-shark-bluetooth.jpg

You only wish that was my camera, So that way I could not show you what a real Photographer I am... Unlike you... a wanna-be:D

You need to take My advanced Photography class, Only then you might get to be a real Photographer...:)

Merry Christmas to you too Jim!!!!

Thanks Jim! Merry Christmas to you too! :santa3:

Hey Jim thanks for joining my Nor*Cal divers facebook group. I saw you worked at interstate oil, you must work with my fraternity brother Brent Andrews. Small world.

I wish you all, Scuba Board Members, and our Nutty Nor-Cal Divers all A very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!:)

Merry Christmas to you too Jim. One of these days we'll get to dive together.. maybe even Sr. Ron will be there. Granted the planets would have to be properly aligned for this to happen, one can hope.

Until then have a great New Years too! :D

Hey Jim thanks for joining my Nor*Cal divers facebook group. I saw you worked at interstate oil, you must work with my fraternity brother Brent Andrews. Small world.

Wow.... This is awesome, Yes I do work with Brent!!!

My Direct Boss/Friend is Darrel Zentner, But Brent is our CEO, and he is a cool guy!!

I have been with Interstate a while now and I am their senior Night driver!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom