Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look what you started Brandon Butt head!!:rofl3:

I will FINALLY be back in Monterey on the 23-24th of Jan, I have what looks so far to be a rather Large Open Water class, I was suppose to be in Monterey on the 16th and 17th But to many Students could not make it.

I do wish I could have made the 16-17 and got to see the Brat..... Ooopppsss Did I say that out loud, I meant to say Kathy!:D

Nice! My class is supposed to dive that weekend too. Its scheduled for lake dives but I'm going to encourage them to go to Monterey instead. That is if I get anyone not doing a referral.

Im trying to convince a buddy of mine to take your class, but hes weird. Spends hundreds and hundreds on computers a month but wont get scuba certified because its too expensive.

Ill give you his number if you want to give him the class details, or you can PM them to me and ill give them to him and try to work him some more.

I will be down there that weekend. Finishing my AOW at the BW on sat and diving pt lobos on sun. I would be down to link up for some fun dives on sat if it's not too much for ya haha, tell Brent to get off his ass and dive. Welp that handle of vodka and sorority girls are calling my name. See you all in 2010.

Josh.

I will see if I can take the boss boy out and cert him, I will tell him if he does not take a class with me, We will bash him all over this board....

Well .... I Might need to stay nice.... He does have a say on my pay-check, Then again His Mother really likes me and I think she is awesome!!

We wiil have to get the frat boy diving buddy.

I would really like to see if we can meet and dive on the weekend 23-24 , That would be cool Bud!

Im trying to convince a buddy of mine to take your class, but hes weird. Spends hundreds and hundreds on computers a month but wont get scuba certified because its too expensive.

Ill give you his number if you want to give him the class details, or you can PM them to me and ill give them to him and try to work him some more.

Brandon.

You Talking to me or to Ron??

That was to Ron, you got a class coming up too?

This guy's being el-cheapo. Probably moot at this point.

Thats cool Buddy, Ron needs the class when he can get it as he is not in town Much!
Yes I have a class going on right now, and I set up a class every month as well! I set the weekend dates, A Sat and Sun of each week, if they can meet my dates cool, If not they have to try for the next one..

That was to Ron, you got a class coming up too?

This guy's being el-cheapo. Probably moot at this point.

Remind your buddy you get what you pay for, and in this sport, you don't want to be pennie wise and pound foolish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom