Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be looking forward to seeing you soon Kathy.

Kathy doesn't talk to me anymore I guess...:crying:

Awee Jim - don't ever think that! :hugs: from my bungalow on a remote beach of a small jungle covered island in Northern Sumatra!

Yeah! I survived a million instapartners - now my wetsuit is drying. Three flights, a ferry, endless taxis - 1/2 a world later & I'll finally be back to my buddies! Can't wait!

I am Bummed....:depressed:

Jelous.... and Bummed!!

I was so looking forward to this Trip.

Humph.... Now I am not there....

Sucks to be me right now...

Sorry, I am done wining!

You guy's and gal's all have a great time!

You and me both, amigo. I'd much rather be eating at Gianni's, reliving the morning dives than sitting in the lab at work staring at computer screen. :shakehead:

Awee Jim - don't ever think that! :hugs: from my bungalow on a remote beach of a small jungle covered island in Northern Sumatra!

Yeah! I survived a million instapartners - now my wetsuit is drying. Three flights, a ferry, endless taxis - 1/2 a world later & I'll finally be back to my buddies! Can't wait!

:rofl3:Teasing you of course...

And it worked:wink:

I hope and wish you nothing but a pleasent and safe trip home Kathy.

I look forward to seeing you!

This belongs in the ""Wine and Cheese Forum""

But, Goodnight everyone, I am wining, My injured shoulder hurts real bad, I am so sick and tiered of sleeping on the living room floor due to the remodeling of My Bedroom (one month and counting).

I have about had all I can take of this remodeling Crap!!!:shocked2:

Most of all..... I can not stand my normally spotless house being such a catastrophe of a mess from the remodel anymore:shakehead:

Yikes....sigh!:depressed:

OK..... I am done wining like a baby, Tough day.

Night everyone!

Most of all..... I can not stand my normally spotless house being such a catastrophe of a mess from the remodel anymore:shakehead:

Yikes....sigh!:depressed:

OK..... I am done wining like a baby, Tough day.

Night everyone!

Awwee Jim just think how amazing it will be once it is finally done :wink:!

It really will be very nice, Today the Carpet goes in and I can start Moving things back in, Once I get someone to help me move the big stuff that is.:D

I'd give ya a hand - but it might be hard from Singapore. Flight to the USA is tomorrow :D!

I'd give ya a hand - but it might be hard from Singapore. Flight to the USA is tomorrow :D!

Do I hear this correctly, is the Ninja Kathy finally coming back to Cold water diving? Amazing... can hardly wait... :mooner:

Do I hear this correctly, is the Ninja Kathy finally coming back to Cold water diving? Amazing... can hardly wait... :mooner:
No she actually said she was returning to retrieve the rest of her belongings and is moving to paradise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom