Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Commin' home soon - miss ya all :D:D!

Oh I had my suspicions from the gate :wink:. Did you see his cupid shot on the DUI page ?
this one?
dog_week.jpg

No I didn't see it.

Grrrrr! some people on Ebay piss me off!
The guy who won the bid for my dry suit tells me he lost his job and can't pay me. I do some looking around and 6 days before my auction closes I see he bought a suit from another seller for a pretty good bargain. and he bought a bunch of other stuff too.

Bastard if he didn't want to buy the suit he could have told me straight up but he makes up this out of work story.

Now I have to re list it and pay more sellers fees. maybe I should just keep the damn thing.

ebay will refund the seller fees if you get a deadbeat buyer and report them. the only thing is you have to wait 7 days to report it.

This happened to me a while back ..someone just flaked out on a big purchase.

Greetings all! Been a while. I've been crazy busy! Just wanted to drop in and send you all a shout out and let you know I'm still alive and diving. We'll be headed to Monterey this weekend in fact.

I'll try to get in more often. Laters! "D

:zen:

Back
Top Bottom