Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grrrrr! some people on Ebay piss me off!
The guy who won the bid for my dry suit tells me he lost his job and can't pay me. I do some looking around and 6 days before my auction closes I see he bought a suit from another seller for a pretty good bargain. and he bought a bunch of other stuff too.

Bastard if he didn't want to buy the suit he could have told me straight up but he makes up this out of work story.

Now I have to re list it and pay more sellers fees. maybe I should just keep the damn thing.

Grrrrr! some people on Ebay piss me off!
The guy who won the bid for my dry suit tells me he lost his job and can't pay me. I do some looking around and 6 days before my auction closes I see he bought a suit from another seller for a pretty good bargain. and he bought a bunch of other stuff too.

Bastard if he didn't want to buy the suit he could have told me straight up but he makes up this out of work story.

Now I have to re list it and pay more sellers fees. maybe I should just keep the damn thing.

You Need to Report him Ron....

That is BS!!

That doesn't make me a moron, it makes me good at multi-tasking. :p

:rofl3:

Casey, I am going down the road last night, Full load, 80 Thousand pounds of Gasoline, Guy next to me that I am passing is all over the road, so much so that I am trying to get away from him as fast as I can,

As I pass this fruit loop, I look over and see him with BOTH hands Not on the wheel....
But typing on his computer that is on a dash mounted stand!:no:

I could not believe what I was seeing!

I suppose if I had run over him I would have been doing the world a favor by removing him from the gene pool:D

:rofl3:

Casey, I am going down the road last night, Full load, 80 Thousand pounds of Gasoline, Guy next to me that I am passing is all over the road, so much so that I am trying to get away from him as fast as I can,

As I pass this fruit loop, I look over and see him with BOTH hands Not on the wheel....
But typing on his computer that is on a dash mounted stand!:no:

I could not believe what I was seeing!

I suppose if I had run over him I would have been doing the world a favor by removing him from the gene pool:D
It never ceases to amaze me what people will do when they should be paying attention to operating their vehicle. Its amazing there aren't more wrecks with all the idiots on the road.

Back
Top Bottom