Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I hear this correctly, is the Ninja Kathy finally coming back to Cold water diving? Amazing... can hardly wait... :mooner:

Ha, ha, ha! I'm back!

My turn to whine: You'd think 2 months is long enough for DUI to get an alteration right. My DS sleeves were shortened but they forgot my frickin pockets :shakehead:. Ok - the suits in the mail and they've promised a 2 day turn around time. And my reg is locked up for servicing *sigh* how long will I have to wait to get back into the water? I'm getting witdrawls :wink:!

Now it's my turn to live vicariously through your diving adventures :D!

No she actually said she was returning to retrieve the rest of her belongings and is moving to paradise.

No chance of that! Paradise is where your buddies are :grouphug:!

Ha, ha, ha! I'm back!

My turn to whine: You'd think 2 months is long enough for DUI to get an alteration right. My DS sleeves were shortened but they forgot my frickin pockets :shakehead:. Ok - the suits in the mail and they've promised a 2 day turn around time. And my reg is locked up for servicing *sigh* how long will I have to wait to get back into the water? I'm getting witdrawls :wink:!

Now it's my turn to live vicariously through your diving adventures :D!

No chance of that! Paradise is where your buddies are :grouphug:!

Don't trust Brewski .... He is a comi...:)

Good night everyone, I am on a boat tomorrow just for fun.

You all have a great night and a Great time tomorrow!

Good night Jim! Have fun tomorrow!

Thanks Kathy...

I had the time of my life today, It was a frigging blast!!!!!

I know..... The DR said nothing but rest and ice on the shoulder:no:, But I just could not stay off of that boogie tube he had behind that boat!!:eyebrow:

Hope my Boss doesn't see this post, I am so sore now I will be at least an extra week of healing off of work with pay.

You know.... You play you pay, And especially with and injured shoulder!!:D

I had the time of my life today, It was a frigging blast!!!!!
I am so sore now I will be at least an extra week of healing off of work with pay
You know.... You play you pay, And especially with and injured shoulder!!:D

Yikes Jim -

Do you ever take it easy?

That probably wasn't' the smartest thing. don't tell me the tow rope was on the injured side.

NO Buddy, It was Not A smart thing to do, And I did only go on it twice, But that was 2 times to many!!

The rope is attached in the front of the tube, But let me tell you, You will use every Muscle in your body trying to hold on at 20-30 Knots.

I know pal.... That was stupid, But it was fun and I am going Frigging stir crazy!

I really am trying, I can't stand to just sit here for weeks at a time though....:shakehead:

Yeah I hear you! A wrist injury is why I walked for 28 days over the Himalaya one year :D - how about hiking?

Back
Top Bottom