Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am doing great!

How about you?

Shannon tells me you are doing awesome on facebook with all of your gear changes..

Think I will post a travel thread so friends can check in. Not sure where to post it? Maybe in the No Cal forum think that is ok?

I did have some really overwhelming dives in Ca where every piece of gear was new and then add the drysuit.

It is so nice to get use to diving all the gear in my wetsuit. Getting much better. The gear is so sensitive, it performs so well. I am truly amazed & loving it. With luck will learn some new technique in the next few weeks that will make everything function even more. I have to say those DIR people really know how to streamline gear. I am totally impressed with everything including the hose config & love every piece of it! Even the backup lights work great as primaries for night diving in tropical water.

Just would really love to learn to optimize it in this environment - hopefully this instructor will help. With luck and 80-100 dives to practice and a little instruction hopefully the only thing that will be new when I get home is the DS and it should be so much easier. Have already done 19 dives ;-).

Think I will post a travel thread so friends can check in. Not sure where to post it? Maybe in the No Cal forum think that is ok?

I did have some really overwhelming dives in Ca where every piece of gear was new and then add the drysuit.

It is so nice to get use to diving all the gear in my wetsuit. Getting much better. The gear is so sensitive, it performs so well. I am truly amazed & loving it. With luck will learn some new technique in the next few weeks that will make everything function even more. I have to say those DIR people really know how to streamline gear. I am totally impressed with everything including the hose config & love every piece of it! Even the backup lights work great as primaries for night diving in tropical water.

Just would really love to learn to optimize it in this environment - hopefully this instructor will help. With luck and 80-100 dives to practice and a little instruction hopefully the only thing that will be new when I get home is the DS and it should be so much easier. Have already done 19 dives ;-).

LOL!!

Hell yes , You rock girl!!

You keep on diving and You will enjoy being home and we all will look forward to haviong you back soon, Untill then keep making us Jelous!!

You have the best time of your life , and we will all enjoy you being home soon.

Night Night Kathy!

Please stay safe and have many safe/fun Dives!

LOL!!

Hell yes , You rock girl!!

You keep on diving and You will enjoy being home and we all will look forward to haviong you back soon, Untill then keep making us Jelous!!

You have the best time of your life , and we will all enjoy you being home soon.

Night Night Kathy!

Please stay safe and have many safe/fun Dives!

Awee thanks Jim :kiss2:

Collecting random travel posts and will start a thread with them. That way only those who want to be jealous will have to read my posts :wink:. Sorry to the rest of you!

Have a good night everyone!

whats going on here?!! this thread fell off to page 2 on the list! how can you guys let that happen??

:stirpot:

Back
Top Bottom