Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, I did Gerstle Cove with the NCDers and now I'm sore as hell.

:rofl3::rofl3:ROFLMAO:rofl3::rofl3:

What... did you think I am stupid??

Now you know another reason I could not go, That is one hell of a hike, and walking across those beach rocks is a frigging nightmare!:rofl3:

Sucker.....:rofl3:

How was the dive, Vis, and other conditions??

Heh, I had a lot of fun, rock slip-n-slip included :D

Vis was 15ish for the first dive and maybe 7 for the second.

Saw a huge octopus wrapped up in some kelp on the first one along with some nudis, big arse anemones, star fish, etc. The kelp was different and kinda cool. Saw plenty of abs for the first time.

Did make me appreciate the lazy entries of Monterey :D

And the 119s ROCKED!!!

I also finally realized that have 3lbs in each trim pouch might just be contributing to the "head down when not moving" problem so I took them out of the trim pouches and put them in the weight pouches. Helped a lot :D

I brewed beer yesterday and im refinishing (or progressing more) furniture today :(. Wife wants that done ASAP and needed me around the house so I couldn't dive. I hope I get to next weekend. Watch conditions will be bad, and the swells will be big. lol

why cant global warming hurry up and make monterey a nice tropical 80 degrees?!

I don't think the Sea Lions would like that much:confused:

Here I am in a 80F tropical paradise and as much fun as it is I have to admit I am missing the kelp, sea lions & my no cal buddies :D!

So much better to just slip into the water in Cali than be babysat by vacation DM's that are always trying to "help" - Arggh! Hands off my gear!

Actually it is quite beautiful here. Now I'm in between sites. The last one was like the most beautiful saltwater aquarium you have ever seen. Astounding!

Drift dives are more like flying :wink:. Wish some of you were here to share this experience.

Will start a trip report thread soon. Now that there is internet access again.

Have a good week everyone!

I brewed beer yesterday and im refinishing (or progressing more) furniture today :(. Wife wants that done ASAP and needed me around the house so I couldn't dive. I hope I get to next weekend. Watch conditions will be bad, and the swells will be big. lol
Were planning on going diving Monday, can you get away?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom