Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes it is beautiful here. Dove Balicasag today which was very nice. Deep blue water, a steep wall, nice coral, beautiful tropical fish everywhere. Dropped down to about 80 - turtles but nothing big.

Booked unlimited diving for 3 days and after 6 dives in two days had to take a break & sit out the night dive ;-)! Life is good! but right this second feeling a bit blissfully waterlogged ;-)!

Mason leaves in 3 days then I'm going to some scuba show in Manilla to meet the PI DIR gang & hopefully hook up for some dives & underwater tips -- we'll see where the story goes from there. Been offered a place to stay for $3 a night & free tanks in the north. But the indo visa starts on the 16th.

Wow another day of unlimited diving tomorrow - its starting to feel like an endless buffet!

Never thought I'd miss my drysuit and ya;ll so much ;-). Its beautiful here but Ive started loving the kelp too. But being back in a wetsuit & feeling my confidence again is great! -- it's soo easy!

Yes it is beautiful here. Dove Balicasag today which was very nice. Beautiful tropical fish everywhere. Booked unlimited diving for 3 days and after 6 dives in two days had to take a brake & sit out the night dive ;-)! Life is good but right this second feeling a bit blissfully waterlogged ;-)!

Mason leaves in 3 days then going to some scuba show in Manilla to meet the DIR gang -- we'll see where the story goes from there. Wow another day of unlimited diving tomorrow - starting to feel like an endless buffet!

Never thought I'd miss my drysuit and ya;ll so much ;-). But luvin being back in a wetsuit & feeling my confidence again -- it's soo easy!

Ya, You know there is nothing as good as cold water diving.... Ya right.
I would love too be in your shoes, Glad you are having such a great experience.

I am so looking forward to the next time I get to do warm water diving with such great fun tropical waters.

Ya, You know there is nothing as good as cold water diving.... Ya right.
I would love too be in your shoes, Glad you are having such a great experience.

I am so looking forward to the next time I get to do warm water diving with such great fun tropical waters.

How are you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom