Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way cool night dive! Lots of Octopus here. Carrie called the dive Octopuses Garden!

I could hear splendid Toadfish everywhere but couldn't find any. :sad:
But we did see Puffers, Eels, and lots of sleeping fish. over 60 min drift dive in the dark. cool!
yep, it was way cool!

So guess what!
Yesterday I'm walking from the dive shop back to my room when who do I see walking into the gate? Garand! He's the one who told me about the Taxi dive from the light house.
About 3 bucks to take a taxi to the lighthouse. get out gear up, get in. drift all the way back to SCC. back here about 9:30 or so. Now drinking tequilla and reviewing pics.

So guess what!
Yesterday I'm walking from the dive shop back to my room when who do I see walking into the gate? Garand! He's the one who told me about the Taxi dive from the light house.
About 3 bucks to take a taxi to the lighthouse. get out gear up, get in. drift all the way back to SCC. back here about 9:30 or so. Now drinking tequilla and reviewing pics.

You Diving Alcoholic....

Sounds awesome Ron, One of these days I will get to Coz!

Glad to hear you both are having a great time!

There actually is a site named Octopuses Garden off the south end of San Clemente island in California. I'm really enjoying your pics and stories Ron, you remind me how much fun you can have in Coz and especially SCC.

Good night Jim. I'm diving in the morning, then home Saturday night. Damn this trip went way too fast!

Good night my Friend, Sorry I was away from the computer, I was watching the movie (Taken) Damn good movie.

Ron, You have some very nice pictures ,and you have really got the hang of that photo stuff, Nice job, and I am pleased you are having such a nice time.

Great pics and reports Ron and Mike!

You should create threads when you get back, so others can enjoy too. I had to search for quite a while to find the links to the pics.

Happy diving and safe travels home!

There actually is a site named Octopuses Garden off the south end of San Clemente island in California. I'm really enjoying your pics and stories Ron, you remind me how much fun you can have in Coz and especially SCC.
We should plan a group trip here. I'm ready to come back!

Back
Top Bottom