Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude! I was buzzed by two tuna today! they were following a school of baitfish, and of course the baitball decided to seek shelter in my presence. the tuna were so tuned into the baitball they didn't care about us at all. one cruised within a couple of feet of my camera. lucky I was shooting wide angle at the time. :D

Closetuna.jpg

I love the flaming tongue one! Beautiful. Now get off the freaking computer and go diving on my behalf!
Ok I will!

I'm going to get tanks for tonights dive. My buddy is going to show me the taxi dive.

Its were we take a taxi to the lighthouse, go in there and drift dive back to SCC

should be fun:eyebrow:

I'm wearing my shorty. Last night we did a night dive and the bloodworms swarmed us, the light attracts them. I wish I had my dive skin on to keep from being bitten. their worse than mosquitos!

Yeah, I'm getting attacked by some little things at night. What is weird is they only seem to go after my focus light. The other lights they ignore.

Saw some monkeys today and on the way in on the last dive we saw some garden eels. Also got a shot of some other fish that I hope to bring out.

Dude! I was buzzed by two tuna today! they were following a school of baitfish, and of course the baitball decided to seek shelter in my presence. the tuna were so tuned into the baitball they didn't care about us at all. one cruised within a couple of feet of my camera. lucky I was shooting wide angle at the time. :D

Closetuna.jpg

Ron.

That sounds awesome Buddy!

Nice Pictures Bud!!

Way cool night dive! Lots of Octopus here. Carrie called the dive Octopuses Garden!

I could hear splendid Toadfish everywhere but couldn't find any. :sad:
But we did see Puffers, Eels, and lots of sleeping fish. over 60 min drift dive in the dark. cool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom