Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will be Assimilated

sevenofnine.jpg

Don't forget the new Camera, New BP/W ,New computer and regs and all at the same time and try them all on the same dive!:D

Jets and a Dry suit! next thing you know she'll be sporting a 7 foot hose, and carrying a pony bottle for a 40 foot breakwater dive!
QUOTE]

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey I did ask for the conversion from a WWW !!!

It's not over yet :confused: :rofl3::rofl3:

Jets and a Dry suit! next thing you know she'll be sporting a 7 foot hose, and carrying a pony bottle for a 40 foot breakwater dive!
QUOTE]

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey I did ask for the conversion from a WWW !!!

It's not over yet :confused: :rofl3::rofl3:

Ooowe.....

Ron....

She called YOU a warm water wienney....

Are you going to take that:popcorn:

Kathy, If you are going to the dark side you will need a new Dry Suit and all black gear..:D

Thats it Ron...And she will have Argon in one and Nitrox in the other:)

:rofl3::rofl3:Already have the noX C card so not far-fetched :D. But I was really toasty without the argon :confused:

Now if only someone could show me how to actually "use" these honkin jet fins :shakehead::rofl3::rofl3:

Drysuit - feeling like a 16 yr old with a lerners permit :D.

:rofl3::rofl3:Already have the noX C card so not far-fetched :D. But I was really toasty without the argon :confused:

Now if only someone could show me how to actually "use" these honkin jet fins :shakehead::rofl3::rofl3:

Drysuit - feeling like a 16 yr old with a lerners permit :D.

Jet Fin Instructions.

#1 First get into water, #2 put fins on feet #3 now stretch legs outright, #4 move legs up and down!:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom