Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathy, If you are going to the dark side you will need a new Dry Suit and all black gear..:D

:rofl3::rofl3: You don't think those guys will like my pink shoe laces :D

Jet Fin Instructions.

#1 First get into water, #2 put fins on feet #3 now stretch legs outright, #4 move legs up and down!:shakehead:

Ok Kat.

Pay attention

QUOTE=mikemill;4378770]Can you all break the quote tags any harder?[/QUOTE

Hows this? :D

another one for Kat.

Yeah! I seriously need some of that stuff!!!

Humm Jim -- I think Brewski is winning the better scuba instructor award in this round :rofl3::rofl3:! :popcorn:

Booked marked those!! - now just a few thousand times around the pool & I got it :D

So I just got done looking through today's pics and picked out 11 of them. I'm about ready to upload them to Picasa when I realize I have the wrong month on the images. So now I have to go back into the project files, change the date, and export it to jpg again :(

:rofl3::rofl3: You don't think those guys will like my pink shoe laces :D

Yeah! I seriously need some of that stuff!!!

Humm Jim -- I think Brewski is winning the better scuba instructor award in this round :rofl3::rofl3:! :popcorn:

Booked marked those!! - now just a few thousand times around the pool & I got it :D

That depends...

You see I just put it into simplicity... For A simple mind.... Yours!:mooner:

Back
Top Bottom