Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:kiss2::kiss2: You're a sweetie!! No I'm not single !!Does that mean I can't give you a bad time or a compliment....LOL!

I'll take all of that :D:D:D

Good luck and have fun, You will enjoy the dry side once you get used to it!

1st pool session didn't go too bad. A learning curb - sure but maybe not horribl.

Think I'm gonna have fun diving on Saturday!!

Jim, just remember that they taught me how to attach mines to all sorts of crazy things...

light switch
doorbells
toasters
showers (ok that one I got from somewhere else)
etc

Just sayin'

I'll take all of that :D:D:D

1st pool session didn't go too bad. A learning curb - sure but maybe not horribl.

Think I'm gonna have fun diving on Saturday!!

Glad all went well Kat...

Well..... you are still a pretty lady... LOL.. Know I mean that in a respectable way, Looks like I might not be single either anymore....:eyebrow:

Though... She is very much afraid of being underwater, So I have and am trying to help her with that , She wants to dive so very very carefully and slowly I am teaching her!

You guys diving this weekend? Where at?

I've been itching for a dive bad lately.

Glad to hear you had fun in the pool Kat. can't wait to take you diving somewhere the vis isn't 3 inches. :wink:

:D:D Thanks!! I'll take you up on that!!! --- But 3" vis was fun too!!:D:D I'm excited to see a seal or sea lion :D.

Oh BTW got a full refund on the exposure suit!

Glad all went well Kat...

Well..... you are still a pretty lady... LOL.. Know I mean that in a respectable way, Looks like I might not be single either anymore....:eyebrow:

Though... She is very much afraid of being underwater, So I have and am trying to help her with that , She wants to dive so very very carefully and slowly I am teaching her!

Thanks!! Sure she will love scuba soon enough - she's got a great teacher :)!!

You guys diving this weekend? Where at?
I've been itching for a dive bad lately.

I'm deffinately not a guy, but maybe I'll see you at Monterey on Saturday at noon? Guess this instructor thinks I did well in the pool today -- he's talking about a bay dive then another one swimming out to a barge somewhere?

Its my 100th dive - how sad no nakkkeed pic's -- but dry suits are kinda cool too -- it's kinda like Scuba & skydiving at the same time (but you never get wet -- how weird).

Just gotta work on that tuck and roll thing (although it's kinda fun hanging out upside down)- Gear shopping & then ditching the spilt fins tomorrow which will be a huge help!!!:D:D

Maybe I'll see some of you there -- if your around look for the bright turquoise & blue/black DUI suit.

Back
Top Bottom