Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since Jim insists that the rum and coke nights are only on rare occasion, do you think he only posts these types of things late night/early morning out of sheer exhaustion? :wink: I think we need to set some parental controls on his system that shuts it down by 11:00pm. :rofl3:

Since Jim insists that the rum and coke nights are only on rare occasion, do you think he only posts these types of things late night/early morning out of sheer exhaustion? :wink: I think we need to set some parental controls on his system that shuts it down by 11:00pm. :rofl3:

No actually it has to do with something Called WORK !
I don't get home till after 1AM!:mooner:

What he doesn't tell you is that his drink of choice is Jack Daniels, which is why the Rum and Coke nights are on rare occasions. Like when Brian or I am buying. :lotsalove:

What he doesn't tell you is that his drink of choice is Jack Daniels, which is why the Rum and Coke nights are on rare occasions. Like when Brian or I am buying. :lotsalove:

Actually .... I haven't had a J and C in Many months!
Now Ron... Buddy funny thing is you won't find any Booze in My house but I can find lot's at your house! LOL!

No actually it has to do with something Called WORK !
I don't get home till after 1AM!:mooner:

Well then, I was correct...it's from exhaustion. Either way, I still think we need to control your computer access after hours. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom