Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check locally and let me know what your best price is and I will get with Mike to see if he can beat it.

Thanks!

Best I can find so far online is scubatoys.com with the SB discount for a simple suit without all the extras but I'll call around.

Any suit, but the fusion wouldn't be my first choice. I've never tried one, and they get great reviews; but there are elements of the suit that I don't like.

Thanks! Still reading reviews. Deffinately will check in local folks before I buy anything.

Just want streamline, comfort & not bulk.

Excited to start diving local! :D

I have a Fusion and I love it! I've never used any other drysuit but it feel less restricting than my wetsuit did and I haven't notice any drag at all with it.

:rofl3::rofl3: Cute! Was sticking with a wetsuit cause I REALLY don't want the bulk - love my 3mm streamline. Fusion might be the best fit. Just still reading reviews.

Sold all my old dusty tech rock climbing gear this weekend and in the end will earn something like $1800! Wooh hooo!

Looks to me like a very basic dry suit (maybe a fusion), a night diving light, a bar pressure gauge for travel so readings are the same, and a tough replacement for my my split fins - probably heading to komodo current this summer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom