Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love that pictu4re with brewski.

Good news! Auctioned climbing gear all day. Now have enough extra $$ for a dry suit - just gotta collect the $$ :D!

I love that pictu4re with brewski.

Good news! Auctioned climbing gear all day. Now have enough extra $$ for a dry suit - just gotta collect the $$ :D!

My Congrats to you sweetie..
I am sorry for your loss of selling your gear though..

I really can't feel your pain on the climbing gear as I could not do it as it scared me.

You will enjoy the dry-suit once you are used to it though

My Congrats to you sweetie..
I am sorry for your loss of selling your gear though..

I really can't feel your pain on the climbing gear as I could not do it as it scared me.

You will enjoy the dry-suit once you are used to it though

Kinda sad to let it go. But I had my moments of glory that changed me forever then --too many friends died. After that, the gear has been collecting dust for 8 years.

Still do it for fun & kept gear for that! Just letting go of the big stone technical overnight climbing. Ya know the really crazy stuff up on El Cap in Yosemitee :D! Plenty to explore in scuba world to keep me happy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom