Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHAT.........:rofl3:

That is just wrong...

I drink once in a while and I date for a permanent relationship.....

I am just so misunderstood:rofl3:

I think you have it backwards....you drink permanently and you date once in a while
I can validate the drinking....only hear say on the dating

Thank you! I didn't know what I was getting in to until it was too late. Justin and Mike left me to babysit while he and Ron wreaked havoc.

How did you get trapped?

Trapped? Is there something I dont know? :rofl3::rofl3:

Okay, so trapped was a poor choice of words.
How did you get pulled into this ornery group?

Posted a funny thread about 3 months ago, was pulled into MoF by this great lake diver-hockey playing soccer dad named Hockeynut. Met tons of people in MoF including Breswki who convienced me to check out the local M&G - then met Jim on the thread when I asked if ya;ll could help break in/tolerate a WWW (warm water wimp) conversion :D.

But, ironically had contacted MikeG back in October looking for a partner to explore beyond warm water & exchanged a few emails.

I'm loving the laughs & wealth of experience :D and happy to be on my way to enjoy local diving!

Except leaving solo on May 31 for 2.5 mos diving in SE Asia :D. Can't say I'll miss the cold water, but I will miss the people :wink:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom