Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too many eeeeeeeee's they were driving me crazy - put in a request with El & blink they were gone. SB mods have super powers - they'll make your head spin. Best to be GOOD!

MasterofO is right I should be doing school work, instead I went wetsuit hunting today :D. Getting much closer to being able to play with you all!!! I want to get back in the water!!

Also found a used dry suit - thats great & cheap. Gotta wait a while till I can try it though - gals out of town;-)!

Still 3 good hours to do school work tonight. Best thinking is late after a few glasses of wine :D!!! How are you all tonight?

Too many eeeeeeeee's they were driving me crazy - put in a request with El & blink they were gone. SB mods have super powers - they'll make your head spin. Best to be GOOD!

MasterofO is right I should be doing school work, instead I went wetsuit hunting today :D. Getting much closer to being able to play with you all!!! I want to get back in the water!!

Also found a used dry suit - thats great & cheap. Gotta wait a while till I can try it though - gals out of town;-)!

Still 3 good hours to do school work tonight. Best thinking is late after a few glasses of wine :D!!! How are you all tonight?

I am so so Hurt.....
You didn't invite me to help (watch) you try on many new wet-suits, You know I am a pro.... At watching pretty girls:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom