Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drunk with love...Wait...Im single and not even dating....Okay, Im not drunk, just a little confused :confused: Maybe I do need a drink

OMG you are way too clean to be hanging around this Jim guy :D!!

Drunk with love...Wait...Im single and not even dating....Okay, Im not drunk, just a little confused :confused:

Maybe I do need a drink

It's a creative explosion - I dot the I;s and cross the t;s in the morning :D

Jim trying on suits is deffinately amusing - good news is this is the first time I didn't get stuck in one and almost suffocate - getting closer to a good fit!! After 20 tries - figuring out brand cuts - i;m sure its just around the corner :D!

gotta drive to san jose just to check out the excel polar - you;re welcome to come :shakehead:. also had to pay postage to check out the aqualung fx sola & oneil 7000 firewall semi dry :D! Tried to sneak by with a cheap suit - but no thanks! No Hypothermia!

One thing I learned last weekend - to dive local I;ve gotta do exposure suit right!!! One's gonna fit & I'm gonna love it!

Ok out to the hot tub with the first glass of wine.

C-ya later.

Gnight jim & chris

Go with the drysuit, you'll be much happier in the long run than with a wetsuit. Especially if you plan on diving Monterey with any regularity.

Go with the drysuit, you'll be much happier in the long run than with a wetsuit. Especially if you plan on diving Monterey with any regularity.

Thanks!

I hear you. Wet suit will be useful in Catalina - think I found a great deal on a gently used dry suit too, will know later in the month :D!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom