Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure Jim would give you the go ahead. It isn't him I'd be worried about. It's her. She can be meaner than a cornered bobcat LOL. Don't piss her off.

He is RIGHT....

Yes she is 19 very beautiful and a 7 year BLACK BELT of Kungfu, and yes she can be VERY mean if you piss her off, I don't have to stand and fight for her she pushes me out of the way so she can do the butt kicking!:shakehead:

He is RIGHT....

Yes she is 19 very beautiful and a 7 year BLACK BELT of Kungfu, and yes she can be VERY mean if you piss her off, I don't have to stand and fight for her she pushes me out of the way so she can do the butt kicking!:shakehead:

Jim, get her over to your house so Mike can meet her, that way he won't be asking any more questions.

18hole.jpg

I learned a new trick with my internet browser! You guys have got to check this out.

Hit the ALT key and the F4 key at the same time, it's freaking sweet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom