Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man I love being a programmer. The last couple days I've been playing with adding digital frames to my pictures and putting the location / date plus copyright text in the frame. Well being the lazy SOB I am I was getting kinda tired of adding the white border and then the black border (and if the picture was too light adding a small black border before the white border) and then adding to the two text layers, typing out the information, aligning it, etc. So I spent this afternoon teaching myself how to write scripts for script-** (luckily I already had to learn lisp). Now I just click the action, a dialog pops up, I type in the location/date (which it'll remember), and if I want to make any adjustments I can. Click OK and it does all the work for me :D

Now to work on my camera skills :D

You lousy Lazy SOB...

What kind of a photographer do you expect to be if you can't put a bit of time into your editing???

Can you do my pictures for me too??:D

You lousy Lazy SOB...

What kind of a photographer do you expect to be if you can't put a bit of time into your editing???

Can you do my pictures for me too??:D
Got GIMP? If so I can give ya the script :wink: For favors of course :eyebrow:

:rofl3:I sold your ass, didn't I!!!!!:rofl3:

Actually since I didn't pay either of you directly it is more like I got thrown around like a crack*****...

BTW... Since you are the one who referred me to Ron for the nitrox class, does that make you his pimp?

NO.....

I hate too admit this...

But I referred you to Ron, Because I feel he is a good Instructor, Now not as good as I am but hey... He is not bad for a fruit cake.

NO.....

I hate too admit this...

But I referred you to Ron, Because I feel he is a good Instructor, Now not as good as I am but hey... He is not bad for a fruit cake.

Gee thanks.

Mike had it all nailed anyway. even you could have done it.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom