Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need a nap. I guess I can wait till we get on the road :wink:

What if I wanted to take a nap while you drive?:eyebrow: LOL. Server was down at work, would have spent it on scubaboard but that meant no internet as well. Ahhh glad the server is back up at work, looks like lunch time now. I think we still have to get the hotel room booked.

What if I wanted to take a nap while you drive?:eyebrow:
We let Jim drive? I'd offer to drive by I've never pulled a trailer. And I only have one speed for the 152 pass: fast (I think I hit 95 on the way home Sunday)

LOL. Server was down at work, would have spent it on scubaboard but that meant no internet as well.
Unlimited data plan on the cellphone + laptop + bluetooth (or usb cable if I have it with me) = the win!

Ahhh glad the server is back up at work, looks like lunch time now. I think we still have to get the hotel room booked.

I thought Jim said he had the room already...

I thought Jim said he had the room already...

Oh did he? I see he is online, just lurking I suppose. I don't know. I was thinking about getting something close to the water instead of on fremont. Either way is cool. Are we pulling the trailer?

Maybe we will buddy him up with Fred, I noticed he posted in the meet and greet thread.

Oh did he? I see he is online, just lurking I suppose. I don't know. I was thinking about getting something close to the water instead of on fremont. Either way is cool. Are we pulling the trailer?

Maybe we will buddy him up with Fred, I noticed he posted in the meet and greet thread.

I was at lunch with my Daughter.

And you both can kiss my:mooner:

No Trailer I already got a room and I get one bed and you two can share the other one, Won't that be sweet and cozy for you fellows!:rofl3:

Last edited:
I was at luch with my Daughter.

And you both can kiss my:mooner:

No Trailer I already got a room and I get one bed and you two can share the other one, Won't that be sweet and cozy for you fellows!:rofl3:

haha, well then it is all taken care of. Is it 4 yet?

Question 1: Is she of age?
If the answer to #1 is yes:
Question 2: Is she hot?
:lotsalove:

I'm sure Jim would give you the go ahead. It isn't him I'd be worried about. It's her. She can be meaner than a cornered bobcat LOL. Don't piss her off.

Back
Top Bottom