Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice report Laurel. now I'm really bummed I didn't make the dive, I heard Mercedes is a great site. I did meet up with Onespeed yesterday afternoon, we joined a few of your fellow divers for lunch. Marvel procedded to give me a hard time for not diving with you. I'll just have to make up for it tonight! Spiegel grove this afternoon!:yeahbaby:

Jim, yesterday when we were talking I was standing next to the salt water lagoon at kawama, tossing cat food to the fish, Ann Marie walks by and hears me mention invasion, stops and asked me if I was from scuba board. how cool, travel across the country to meet a fellow california kelp diver!

Were sharing a Condo with Speargirl, Cooltech,and K-beck. Sat up talking with Becky till around midnight. This morning, I'm sitting in a screened in deck, overlooking the pool, and SW lagoon, looking up at beautiful blue sky through the palm fronds enjoying a nice cup of coffee. Damn if only I could afford to live here!

Nice report Laurel. now I'm really bummed I didn't make the dive, I heard Mercedes is a great site. I did meet up with Onespeed yesterday afternoon, we joined a few of your fellow divers for lunch. Marvel procedded to give me a hard time for not diving with you. I'll just have to make up for it tonight! Spiegel grove this afternoon!:yeahbaby:

Jim, yesterday when we were talking I was standing next to the salt water lagoon at kawama, tossing cat food to the fish, Ann Marie walks by and hears me mention invasion, stops and asked me if I was from scuba board. how cool, travel across the country to meet a fellow california kelp diver!

Were sharing a Condo with Speargirl, Cooltech,and K-beck. Sat up talking with Becky till around midnight. This morning, I'm sitting in a screened in deck, overlooking the pool, and SW lagoon, looking up at beautiful blue sky through the palm fronds enjoying a nice cup of coffee. Damn if only I could afford to live here!

That is really cool Ron..

But you still suck for not taking me.....:mooner:

Oh that is down right wrong ..........

You suck !!:D

Aww... but I do suck well, don't I? :eyebrow:

While I love the diving in FL, I could not live there. It is way too hot... I swear I was melting half the time!

Jim, stop whining. I may have to beat you!

Back
Top Bottom