Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No... no she does not. But the quality of the image is reducing, so I am all right now. Could be worse. Although I won't disclose my real "issue" (with respects to people, items, photos) as it'll just be used against me. :D

Now Sarah......

Do you really think we would use anything against you....

Come on we are such a nice respectable group!!:eyebrow:

Now Sarah......

Do you really think we would use anything against you....

Come on we are such a nice respectable group!!:eyebrow:

Its cold, but not cold enough to freeze hell Jim :)

Its cold, but not cold enough to freeze hell Jim :)

:rofl3::rofl3: Are you saying we are not a nice sweet respectable group:11:

You know I noticed that picture is starting to fade out also, I could refresh it but Naaa.

Brewski butt head just called me and he is in FL With a hole bunch of the board members like Ann Marie and Onespeed, Marvel, just to mention a few.

I wanted to go but just could not swing it.

:rofl3::rofl3: Are you saying we are not a nice sweet respectable group:11:

You know I noticed that picture is starting to fade out also, I could refresh it but Naaa.

Brewski butt head just called me and he is in FL With a hole bunch of the board members like Ann Marie and Onespeed, Marvel, just to mention a few.

I wanted to go but just could not swing it.

Yes, Jim. I am saying that. But in the same vein, I would not trade you all for the biggest lot of "nice people." So, take that for what its worth. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom