Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya I know how it is....

We cold water divers are just not worthy to him anymore!!

Take them under your wing, teach them everything they know and see what happens. Leaves the drysuit behind for 3mm of neoprene and doesn't write!
:shakehead:

Ya know how it is. move to warmer waters and spend your days diving no doubt.

Last I heard was that he wasn't diving all that much because he's been real busy and having a hard time finding reliable dive buddies. He hasn't replied to any of my messages lately, so I'm feeling like he deserted his old cold water buddies too. :shakehead:

I'm off bro! Gotta pack for the Invasion. SEE YA!

Have a great time in the Keys!! I wish I was going. :(

Funny, I didn't think Jim was actually interesting enough to have a thread about him this long. Maybe I'm just jeleous that there isn't one this cool about me :dork2:

Funny, I didn't think Jim was actually interesting enough to have a thread about him this long. Maybe I'm just jeleous that there isn't one this cool about me :dork2:

Justin.

Well Buddy some of us....(Like Me) Have it... **Greatness** Is that even a word:D

And some of us.... (Like.. Brewski) Don't...:11: We do love ya Ron!!!:rofl3:

This is what the thread was all about....

ATT00010.jpg

Sarah LOVES this picture

Have a great time in the Keys!! I wish I was going. :(
Damn if I saw this earlier I could have made room for you in the gear bag.:rofl3:
Made it to FLL just before midnight eastern time. Too bad my body still thinks its on Alaska time! :lotsalove:

Have fun in the smoke gang!:10:

hahahaha! Have a great time - we expect full reports upon your return!

This is what the thread was all about....

ATT00010.jpg

Sarah LOVES this picture

No... no she does not. But the quality of the image is reducing, so I am all right now. Could be worse. Although I won't disclose my real "issue" (with respects to people, items, photos) as it'll just be used against me. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom