Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny thing about those photos...I took them with my iPhone. Haven't uploaded the other photos yet...

I'm itching to go diving. I should probably contact a few people out here and see if they can take me diving this weekend.

Brad.

Where are you going to be stationed??

I have a friend (Aron cullor) that is an MP In the Air Force and Is a diver and is there in FL!!

Funny thing about those photos...I took them with my iPhone. Haven't uploaded the other photos yet...

I'm itching to go diving. I should probably contact a few people out here and see if they can take me diving this weekend.

Just don't try to take your iPhone underwater! It will not be covered under warranty! :rofl3:

Hurlburt Field...If he's at Eglin AFB that's pretty close as well.

Brad.

Aron is at Eglin, If you would like I can contact him and put you guys in touch.

Aron was one of my Officers when I was working under the eye of the US Marshall's office and a real good guy/diver.

I got Aron into diving and he has been diving ever sense for several years now!

the Iphone is "Divers Equipment" as long as you have the topside weather conditions programed into the weather Icon on the desktop....

the Iphone is "Divers Equipment" as long as you have the topside weather conditions programed into the weather Icon on the desktop....

I have the local area "weather" (temperature and such in that icon) and I check conditions on it through the internet on it. :) So I guess it counts... Having trouble staying asleep for some reason.

And Jim, you can give him my contact info. PM me if you need me to send it to you. My phone number has not changed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom