Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello All,

Congrats on the 1000th post but only 8 pages while I was gone?

I'm not quite home yet...still in LA but flying to Santa Rosa tonight. Fiji was awesome!!! I have so many pics that it will take me at least a couple days to sort through them and get them posted.

Brad...where are you? I hope the rest of your trip is going well.

yeah too quiet. Oops broke ninja stealth mode.

I made it to FL and will post some pictures of the sunset that I was greeted with. Wish u guys were here. I'll post a little more later since I'm doing this from my iPhone.

damn you Brad. You almost made me cry. Wish we were there too, although we all know how great you'll do there. Hope to see you soon. :)

View from my hotel room....:)

Attachments

• FWB1.jpg
    FWB1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 45
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 46
Gorgeous photos Brad!

Jim- as it turned out, I could have dove! Client was a no-show. Oh well.

Oh.... No..... I take it you didn't find out client was bailing till it was to late??

It really was a great diving weekend, WE had a BLAST!!!!

My students were frigging fantastic and that made it even that much more fun, And then to add even more of a blast Zen_man and his AWESOME wife Sonny taged along and added to the fun and were a great help to me during the class. Thank you both Buck and sonny!!

Sorry you couldn't join us Sarah!!

Funny thing about those photos...I took them with my iPhone. Haven't uploaded the other photos yet...

I'm itching to go diving. I should probably contact a few people out here and see if they can take me diving this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom