Jettyfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forecast is a high in the low 60s during the day, low 30s at night.

This a closed party, or can anyone participate?

For the record, a couple of weeks ago the bay was 44 degrees...I see it has warmed up to the 50's, but that my change.

Also, if someone needs a place to stay, I have room in Destin (but it would mean they have to have a nice dinner and wine the night before, and a hand made breakfast in the morning before leaving...

Forecast is a high in the low 60s during the day, low 30s at night.
Ha! no night diving for me then, sounds much more comfortable coming out of the water at high 60. Really excited though, it's almost here!:dork2:

This a closed party, or can anyone participate?

For the record, a couple of weeks ago the bay was 44 degrees...I see it has warmed up to the 50's, but that my change.

Also, if someone needs a place to stay, I have room in Destin (but it would mean they have to have a nice dinner and wine the night before, and a hand made breakfast in the morning before leaving...

It's open to anyone who wants to brave the cold waters!

Dry? I am diving wet. Well, Semi-dry.

Excellent!! If I get over this cold by then, will be there.. hope it is cold out, so I don't die in my drysuit...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm wishing I have a drysuit :cold:.

We're planning to leave Mobile around 9 or so next friday, so we'll be all set up at the campsite by the afternoon.

Who all is up for a night dive on Friday night? Who is going to have the campfire ready for us when we get out?!?!?!

Carl

Okay from what i've seen as the forecast for next friday the high is in the 40 range and the projected low is 28!!! While you guys are night diving i'll be atthe campsite with a fire and a hot cup of coffee. :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom