Jet Fin sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

actually yes, if you could take a pic of the Large Jet and XXL Slipstream footpockets on top of each other I could compare it to what I've got.

Aloha, Tim

Sorry, I can't seem to get the pictures to upload even though I cut the size way down. They're really cool, I promise.

btw I also weighed these fins. The Lg Jets weigh about 42oz. and the XXL Slipstreams only weigh 39oz. Now I have a much bigger fin with virtually the same weight.

I don't think the attachment feature is quite up and running on the board yet ... hopefully soon all the fun "toys" on Scubaboard will be back in operation.

SideBySide.jpg

Stacked.jpg

PocketVerticalM.jpg

PocketHorizM.jpg

Thanks for the pics, that was exactly what I was curious about - by those measurements they look to be about the same size as Turtles are. They look like nice foot pockets... I wish SP would do the same...

Aloha, Tim

So lets see if I have this wright I have a size 11ee foot and with my Bare drysuit I find my turtles a little to tight so I should look at the xxl jetfin if im reading this all correctly. Was curious about the OMS but it sounds like a no go.

Back
Top Bottom