Jet Blue coming in with bad front landing gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waiting for the evening news to see it. Yahoo says it balanced on it's back tires! Nice flying guys!

Amazing footage. CNN has a video feed of it off their main page. Man those pilots sure did a great job with that landing. If I was on that flight I'd be looking for the pilots to buy em a drink afterwards. Job well done.

Matt

Anybody think that airline pilots make too much money now? Sure earned it on that one....

All the best, James

Tonight, there is a plane full of people in LA waiting in line to buy a couple of JetBlue pilots a drink.

jonnythan:
Tonight, there is a plane full of people in LA waiting in line to buy a couple of JetBlue pilots a drink.
hmmm - keep an eye out for jonnythan wearing pilot suit later on

why didn't i think of that!

brilliant...

I am greatly relieved to have watched the safe landing. Congrats to the crew!

However, I am not pleased that NBC decided to cover the darned situation for 3 hours. WHY does anyone need to watch 3 hours of that... just clue me in on the important parts through newsbreaks, not try to fill airtime with speculation and drama. Between that and the car jackings and chases here, I've just about given up hope on getting any real news out of the networks.

Again, I'm very glad everyone was safe... it's just the incessant coverage I'm complaining about... pass the whine and cheeze!

Would you like red or White???? LOL. I agree with ya....Awsome footage of the ten seconds it took.

drbill:
<snip> Between that and the car jackings and chases here, I've just about given up hope on getting any real news out of the networks.

Have a lot of that going on in Avalon, do ya....? :wink:

High speed golf cart chase through the interior? Your jeep and the Scuba Luv truck slugging it out for Crescent Street supremacy in a head to head Fast and the Furious 10 MPH duel? A scooter and the Interior Tour Semi Semi racing to Zane Grey's place?

Its getting so its not safe to cross the street to Olaf's anymore. :07:

---
Ken

Just watched the video. I love happy endings. Since I'm all the way across the pacific, I'll buy the two pilots a beer and drink em both in their honor!

Back
Top Bottom