Jerry Seinfeld goes Scuba Diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

His routine fits in perfectly here on SB. Gonna die!

That was great - thanks for sharing it! Oddly enough, I was thinking about some upcoming diving and my husband said "Well, just dive with people that you know are safe divers". And it made me actually contemplate these same sort of feelings about "don't die, don't die..." Funny. Despite any of these feelings (that I generally don't have be it noted), what a wonderful experience we have diving!

Sarita,

I know what you mean because when I went diving two weekends ago I did my first and last solo dive at Lover's Point.

Even though I stayed relatively shallow at about 18 feet with a BT of 48 minutes the entire dive was; don't die,,,, don't die,,,, okay don't die,,, was that a shark in the distance no that is just kelp,,, how about that over there no that is just more kelp,,,, nice fish,,,, don't die,,,, okay where is that harbor seal that kicks it around here,,,, don't die....

Well needless to say, I will not dive solo again, it's not worth it... my mind played too many tricks on me and I didn't really enjoy the dive...

Diving solo is like planning a trip to Disneyland, Magic Moutain, Knotts Berry Farm by yourself... How fun will that be, riding solo?

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom