Jefferson Lake anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie:
The 17th might work.

We will be in Fort Collins the 11th thru...well for a few days.

The other possibility is to drive on the 10th. Dive and hang out in Conifer, and then go to Fort Collins the night of the 10th.

mmmmm I think we better PM each other and work on this!

You have all my info dude! Feel free to PM, call, whatever. You are certainly welcome to hang out in Conifer! Did I tell you I have a pool table!

Respond if that date would work out.

I don't think I can do the weekend of the 24th. We are leaving for FL on the 28th, have plans on the 24th, and I think I'll need the time to pack, plus, I don't want to be packing wet gear as I'm already fighting with airline weight!

Dan can not make it on the 17th I know, DiveDoggie is in CB for the Summer (that no good bum!), so if we can get a few that want to dive on the 17th, than great. Otherwise feel free to plan a trip without me! :huh:

I won't be back from FL until the 28th of July....:D

So far I'm clear for the 17th. There may be four of us. Let's burn some meat, do barley pop after the dive.

Baachus:
I'd love to go, dry suit required or would a 7 work? Fairplay lakes seem cold to me.

Not sure what the water temp is. My Guess would be 55F. You could do it wet, but you may be cold. Maybe someone who has done Jefferson recently will respond.

Well with the wife 7 mos preggers, it's harder and harder to get away. I've got to paint this weekend...

Maybe next time.

So I know it's myself and CharlieO at least. He said something about a couple other divers.

Details are not 100% worked out, but I think we are meeting around 8:00am in the Conifer area, and we should be at the lake around 9:00am with diving starting around 10:00~10:30AM.

Not sure if we are doing food, I'm sure I'll bring something, but we may even BBQ. I will bring the 10x10 tent thingy, and it should be fun.

It's been in the 80's at altitude in the past week, and that can do nothing but improve the water temp.

Anyone interested reply now, or you can show up by 10:00am on Saturday, and look for us.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun time. I wish I was there but I am out of town this weekend.

Ron,

Would you believe my drysuit has not come in yet? You don't need to post your response, I know what you are thinking.

BTW, did you know Ron is going to be doing some wreck dives? HeHe

Dan

ddavies:
I hope everyone has a safe and fun time. I wish I was there but I am out of town this weekend.

Ron,

Would you believe my drysuit has not come in yet? You don't need to post your response, I know what you are thinking.

BTW, did you know Ron is going to be doing some wreck dives? HeHe

Dan

Wow, that is kinda slow turnaround. How long has it been, and when did they say it would be done. Then again you are a big dude, maybe they had to manufacture some more material.. hohoho!

Another possibility is that due to the May Sale, they did a bunch of orders, and got a bit behind.

Have fun where ever you are going this weekend. Did you divie while in California, or is that this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom