Jefferson Lake anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
Wow, that is kinda slow turnaround. How long has it been, and when did they say it would be done. Then again you are a big dude, maybe they had to manufacture some more material.. hohoho!

Another possibility is that due to the May Sale, they did a bunch of orders, and got a bit behind.

Have fun where ever you are going this weekend. Did you divie while in California, or is that this weekend?

They said it was because I ordered the new front zip. They have regular sizes but not gorilla :monkeydan size. They have to get some made.

It was a nice sunny day driving to Jefferson. However when we go there the wind was wicked, an there were white caps on the water. Water temp was 50F. Unfortunately vis sucked. I'd say 5 feet on average, 8 at best. CharlieO is a rock to dive with, so that is nice. He handled the dive flag, and the navigation on the dive even if I was keeping attention, and was aware of where we were during the dive.

If the promise of 25 foot vis was there Jefferson would be a great place to dive. As it was, not so much, and even CharlieO was not interested in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom