JEEP Dive Meter Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caveseeker7:
By the look of the watch and the specs it's a rebadged Citizen Aqualand Duplex.

that is what I was going to say as well

caveseeker7:
...and alarm for max depth and time which can be set as needed (Nitrox MOD & turnaround time). It makes a complete backup gauge for a dive computer.

I wasn't aware that any of the Citizen watches have this feature (besides the Cyber Aqualand)....while they can be used as good bottom timers and depth gauges, I doubt they will function as a dive computer - I own a Hyper Aqualand and I use it as a backup depth/timer

Vtdiver2:
As a matter of fact, YES!:D
I have a 1977 CJ7 that has a plate that says "GO DEEP". Now I'm trying to come up with a good plate for this Cherokee that recently bought. It is lifted with 31" rubber. The Safari rack on top has worked great for stashing dive bags, while storing our tanks inside. Anyone have any ideas on a good plate for it? I looked at the Jeep dive watch, but decided I didn't need another one.
C-Dawg
With that much effort any car/truck goes along with scuba. After all, they can all swim for about 5 minutes when drove into a lake.....don't ask how I know.

Cute little XJ you got there. Do you ever take her off road or just a pavement pounder? Here are a few of mine in her natural habitat:

Vtdiver2:
As a matter of fact, YES!:D
I have a 1977 CJ7 that has a plate that says "GO DEEP". Now I'm trying to come up with a good plate for this Cherokee that recently bought. It is lifted with 31" rubber. The Safari rack on top has worked great for stashing dive bags, while storing our tanks inside. Anyone have any ideas on a good plate for it? I looked at the Jeep dive watch, but decided I didn't need another one.
C-Dawg
I'll have mine out on Lake Champlain again this February when I'm diving with Victory Sports. Let me know if you want to do some wheelin', or better yet, some diving then wheelin'. Hoping for a good two foot thickness again. :)

How about 3M-TA3 for a plate?

Heh. And I just swore to myself that I wouldn't buy anything remotely dive computer related since I just picked up a Sensus Pro at a heck of a good deal...

It's so cool though... Count me in as another diver with a love for Jeeps. This was the first car I ever bought and I still have it in slightly modified form :05: today:

JeepGrillMuddy.jpg

Tamas:
I wasn't aware that any of the Citizen watches have this feature (besides the Cyber Aqualand)....while they can be used as good bottom timers and depth gauges, I doubt they will function as a dive computer - I own a Hyper Aqualand and I use it as a backup depth/timer
The Aqualand Duplex is a dive timer (depth, time and alarms) but doesn't do any deco calculation.
Hence I said it makes a good backup gauge.

Citizen does have the Cyber Aqaualand NX, a watchsize nitrox deco computer, all digital though.

They also have a dive watch with analog depth display that has an ascent alarm, can recall the max depth of the last dive afterwards and has a depth alarm. The Promaster Analog Aqualand (has four buttons). It's currently not sold in the US, but very popular in Europe, especially since it's also available in medium size for women. :wink:

Vtdiver2:
I have a 1977 CJ7 that has a plate that says "GO DEEP".
Now I'm trying to come up with a good plate for this Cherokee that recently bought.
I would try to get DIVEBAG. Will read Vermont DIVEBAG. :D
And a license plate frame that says "Ride High Dive Deep". :wink:

Stefan
(graduated from a MUNGA to a CJ 5 before getting a driver's license, Cherokee later on.
Only license plate frame I ever had was on my Dodge Ram SST:
If you can't DODGE it, RAM it! :D )

XJae:
I'll have mine out on Lake Champlain again this February when I'm diving with Victory Sports. Let me know if you want to do some wheelin', or better yet, some diving then wheelin'. Hoping for a good two foot thickness again. :)

How about 3M-TA3 for a plate?
I'll see you when you get here, I work part time at Victory Sports.:D
C-Dawg

I figured you might, being from Colchester. I'll let you know when, probably the last weekend in February. When you see Chris and BC, tell em the guys from NJ are already pumped.

BTW, nobody ever gets my plate suggestion unless they just cut you off and see nothing but your plate in their rearview.

XJae:
I figured you might, being from Colchester. I'll let you know when, probably the last weekend in February. When you see Chris and BC, tell em the guys from NJ are already pumped.

BTW, nobody ever gets my plate suggestion unless they just cut you off and see nothing but your plate in their rearview.

Chris is in Fla cave diving for another week. I'll tell him you said hi when he gets back. I'm working at the shop Sat, so if I see BC, I'll give him your message. I remember your last trip up, I was working that weekend.
Now your plate suggestion makes sense. I like it, but want something scuba related.
C-Dawg

BTW, if anyone still has theirs, it takes a CR2016 battery ... doing my second battery right now, watch back removal tool was purchased on Amizon
Citizen - Jeep Watch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom