Jedi mind trick - "This is not the Toyota you were looking for"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Showgirls has to be one of the worst movies ever produced....

It's tolerable, almost enjoyable, if you watch it wearing headphones whilst listening to the entire Dark Side of the Moon album (Pink Floyd). The music progresses quite linearly with the movie. The pulse of the music helps the cinematic texture to caress one's senses without the bombardment of overly simplistic screenplay dialogue. A cool beverage helps to heighten the voyeuristic experience.

Dude, that Showgirls DVD boxset is awesome! The movie sucks, but the boxset had a pinup poster with suction-cup pasties to put on it, a pack of cards and a set of shot glasses... how cool is that??

40242039.jpg

What a $#!77y way to treat an employee.

well heck... It's Hooters.... They treat their employees crappy regardless. they dress women up and treat them as sex objects. Any other company and they would get sued alone on sexual harrasment.

However, sometimes from the customer side of it, the view isn't always that bad... :eyebrow:

It was bad, but if you compare it to "Strip Tease"(Demi Moore)... it could be worse.

Yeah... I can't figure out how they got Demi Moore to agree to a movie like that.

The funniest parts of that movie were to watch Burt Reynolds.... his stupid comments were hilarious.

Dude, that Showgirls DVD boxset is awesome! The movie sucks, but the boxset had a pinup poster with suction-cup pasties to put on it, a pack of cards and a set of shot glasses... how cool is that??

40242039.jpg

Pasties? :rofl3: too funny.

I'm suprised they even sold one of those box sets.... :rofl3:

The best part of Strip Tease was definitely Burt Reynolds... I can picture him in my head, walking around in his boxers and boots talking about how he could feel the vasoline squishing between his toes!

well heck... It's Hooters.... They treat their employees crappy regardless. they dress women up and treat them as sex objects. Any other company and they would get sued alone on sexual harrasment.

However, sometimes from the customer side of it, the view isn't always that bad... :eyebrow:

Dontcha think you're exaggerating a bit? :p I've dated a few Hooters waitresses and they wouldn't have put up with any sexual harrasment from employment. A drunk in the bar might get frisky on occassion but the managers don't put up with it and neither do the waitresses. You don't have to be at Hooters to see drunks showing their asses.

Its just another sports bar, and it isn't nearly as risque as any of the MANY beach bars on the beach with waitresses in bikinis(much less the general public wearing much less).

I always get a kick when people have a problem with these places...

I always get a kick when people have a problem with these places...

Actually I don't have a problem with Hooters... (or any other place somewhat like it).

If the workers don't like wearing skimpy outfits, they shouldn't have filled out a job application there.... (they knew what it was when they went in).

I guess my comments about the way they treat their employees dress was basically expect some harrasment if you're going to work in a place like that. As you pointed out though it is more likely to come from customers (drunks) in the place.....

But they knew that going in...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom