Janice at Softwear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LG Diver

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

Anyone know if Janice is still making drysuit undergarments? After reading thread after thread here about undergarments I was sold on her stuff. I go to her website and it says that she hopes to return soon. I saw another thread here from about a year ago that said she wasn't making undergarments any more at that time. I hope for her that she's OK and just off sailing the world or something. I hope for me that she's back making undergaments. :D

Thanks,
John

That's about the same info I have currently on her. I hope she is well too. Both my wife and I have been very pleased with our purchase from her.

I was e-mailing Janice over the summer. She had some personal things to take care of in the middle of a huge move, and she may still be getting back on her feet. The size of her wood shop was massive, and would have taken quite some time to get sorted out.

I'll shoot her off an e-mail, and see if I can get in touch with her. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

~ Jason

darkpup:
I'll shoot her off an e-mail, and see if I can get in touch with her. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

~ Jason

I came across her company e-mail address on a Deco Stop thread:

sales@softwear.com

I sent her an e-mail inquiry to that address. If you hear from her and she's accepting new business, she can reply to the e-mail I just sent her.

Thanks again,
John

LG Diver:
I came across her company e-mail address on a Deco Stop thread:

sales@softwear.com

I sent her an e-mail inquiry to that address. If you hear from her and she's accepting new business, she can reply to the e-mail I just sent her.

Thanks again,
John

That's not the correct e-mail address. Try sales@softweardiving.com , that's the one I've used in the past, and the one I used today. softwear.com is a completely different site.

~ Jason

darkpup:
That's not the correct e-mail address. Try sales@softweardiving.com , that's the one I've used in the past, and the one I used today. softwear.com is a completely different site.

~ Jason

My bad. I was typing the last post from memory. The address you gave is the address that was in the Deco Stop thread, and the address that I sent my e-mail to. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again. Hopefully she's set up again and ready to start cranking out undies. Otherwise I'll check out Amy's stuff at Ocean Liners.

I received a message back from Janice, and she's looking to start up the business again in October of 2006. That may not be the best news for those seeking an undergarment today, but it's good news for the rest of us.

~ Jason

darkpup:
I received a message back from Janice, and she's looking to start up the business again in October of 2006. That may not be the best news for those seeking an undergarment today, but it's good news for the rest of us.

~ Jason
Great news. I hope she is well. Both my wife and I use her undies and we are both pleased. The service was easy and FAST! I ordered a custom suit from her and had it within the week and I lived on the other side of the coutry from her at the time.:D

darkpup:

~ Jason

Thanks Jason. I got the same message from her as well. Unfortunately, I need something sooner than October, but maybe I'll find something to make do, and then check her stuff out when she's back up and running.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom