Jan 30, 2005 - Night Dive w/ Splashdown Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We at Splashdown are sensitive to coldness and its effects on the antatomy and have installed for your mid-winter's night diving pleasure, a heated freshwater shower, a boat sweater and gallon thermoses of hot chocolate. I for one will be there.

I'm psyched to dive the tony at night... I love the cup coral at night.

howarde:
I love the cup coral at night.

I love the cup cocoa at night. There is quite a bit of cup coral as well though, you'll find it lining the overhead around where the wheelhouse used to be.

Scubakevdm:
We at Splashdown are sensitive to coldness and its effects on the antatomy and have installed for your mid-winter's night diving pleasure, a heated freshwater shower, a boat sweater and gallon thermoses of hot chocolate. I for one will be there.

So Kevin, who do we get to share the boat sweater with? I was sharing my mint flavored hot chocolate with Naoko the other day. It was goood! You should have joined us.

Thanks for all the help on Wednesday. I felt like I got my life back. And my chiropractor was mighty pleased/impressed when I brought him some of the lobsters.

joystershell:
Thanks for all the help on Wednesday. I felt like I got my life back. And my chiropractor was mighty pleased/impressed when I brought him some of the lobsters.

Aww, shucks. 'Twernt nuthin'.

Scubakevdm:

You shirked the question. Who gets to share the boat sweater with who?

Scubakevdm:
We're all in it together! You know what the boat sweater is dontcha Joyce? It's the white enclosure that zips around the main deck on cold days.

Oh, that sweater! I was envisioning something much more cozy! Where has my mind wandered off to? I'm a bad girl.

aabond:
I'm a floridian, and if I haven't lived in florida I've lived in tropical caribean islands. I'm still diving a 3mm full with water temperatures around 72 degrees. Surely those like howard with 7mm suits can be comfortable diving this time of year.

Best not say any more, there Andrew. You're about to get in BIG trouble... :whack:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom