Jan 11th Dive.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Exactly..... If they are not working their loss. Any how if they do work and you Pay the 2 dollars it is good for all day not just till 9Am. Nicholas Canyon is like that....

You're welcome Nicole and sometimes the vis does get bad there.

John

Yea ive seen Viz bad in the spots where people say it don't usualy get bad :)

$2 I don't mind :) I just hate the full price when you're just there for a dive lol.

Well I'll keep checkin in this week but I should be good for this, look forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Been wanting to hit White Pt again...

:) we shall see what happens......

Also I've heard that the west side isn't all that good but I haven't been over there yet.

John

Also I've heard that the west side isn't all that good but I haven't been over there yet.

John

You going to Join us?

Hi Erika,

I might, I have to help a friend out with some concrete work. If it falls through I'll be there.

John

I'm thinking of showing up for this dive. Hopefully I'll see you all there.

Hope you do. So far its Me Nichole, Nick, and Stephen.

I think we agreed to meet up at 7:30 and be in the water at 8 to be out by 9. :) Hope to see you their

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom