Jan 11th Dive.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeppie see you there. Santa Ana winds have been blowing all day up here so i hope it has been down there too, and make for some good Weather.

Well the boat cancelled for Sat. cause of the winds & we're going out Sun. so I can't make it. :depressed:

John

I wish I had my wet suits. I just ordered them, otherwise i'd join you guys. Maybe next time. I'm thinking about going next weekend, so we'll see.

Well the boat cancelled for Sat. cause of the winds & we're going out Sun. so I can't make it. :depressed:

John

We will miss you. Hope you can make it next time!

I wish I had my wet suits. I just ordered them, otherwise i'd join you guys. Maybe next time. I'm thinking about going next weekend, so we'll see.

I have all of next week off execpt Wed Might throw a dive up for next Sat the 17th :)

Was at the water today and it is Really Flat and no waves :) Cant wait till tomorrow See you in the Morning bright and early.

Had fun today. Thanks Nichole, Stephen and Nick for being good dive partners. Viz was ok not like we had that one time but it was doable. Felt good to get in the water for a 50min dive after being out of the water for a whole month. I have some photos that turned out but not as many as if my strobe was working. I will post them Later.

Lets do Laguna Next Sat. I posted a Thread, Now lets pick a spot and time :)

Back
Top Bottom