Jakarta airport vip fast track arrival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never seen showers in the domestic terminal but very well could be wrong. Your PDF is in the International terminal which is a super nice lounge.
Sorry - my mistake as I didn’t realize that you were taking about the domestic terminal. However, if you are going to Sorong, Garuda is flying out of Terminal 3, so this would be the lounge once you check in and head airside. Not sure what terminal if flying to other destinations with Garuda?

there is a domestic side to terminal three. That lounge would not be accessible.
OK - you are referring to what is called “landslide” vs “airside” in the same terminal - not a different terminal.

As I indicated above the lounge is airside so, yes - it’s not accessible until you check in and go through security. I was able to do that more than 3 hours before my departure when I was there, but if a 6 hour layover, you might have to spend part of if in the landslide before checkin.

Depending on time of day, there are many food options open and places to hang out - so not a bad thing either.

OK - you are referring to what is called “landslide” vs “airside” in the same terminal - not a different terminal.

As I indicated above the lounge is airside so, yes - it’s not accessible until you check in and go through security. I was able to do that more than 3 hours before my departure when I was there, but if a 6 hour layover, you might have to spend part of if in the landslide before checkin.

Depending on time of day, there are many food options open and places to hang out - so not a bad thing either.
No. I am not. In terminal three, after checking in to leave Indonesia, one heads to the international departures entrance to the left. There is passport control, security, and then escalators down to all the Terminal Three international gates. If you walk to the right the gate numbers will keep going up, and you will eventually run into a wall/end of the line. On the other side of that wall is Terminal 3 Domestic and a ton more gates.

Back upstairs and "landside" are also all the check-in desks for Garuda, Citilink, and a few other domestic carriers. Domestic passengers walk all the way to the right to the domestic departures entrance. You go through security and down escalators to the gates. At the bottom of the escalators is the same wall mentioned above. International passengers do not share spaces or facilities with domestic passengers like they do in the US and some other places.

While waiting for a flight to Sorong, the international lounges are not an option and they are on the international side of Terminal Three.

port.jpg

If I have more than 2 hour layover, I’ll be in Kedaton Spa, having a massage, shower and dining in a nice restaurant in terminal 3.

I’ll be there in January, arriving at 10:15am. My next flight is with Garuda to Sorong 14 hours later (00:10am). So I book a day stay in Anara hotel on 2nd floor of terminal 3 & check out at 10pm then walk upstair to 3rd floor to check in to Garuda.

IMG_3312.jpeg

No. I am not. In terminal three, after checking in to leave Indonesia, one heads to the international departures entrance to the left. There is passport control, security, and then escalators down to all the Terminal Three international gates. If you walk to the right the gate numbers will keep going up, and you will eventually run into a wall/end of the line. On the other side of that wall is Terminal 3 Domestic and a ton more gates.

Back upstairs and "landside" are also all the check-in desks for Garuda, Citilink, and a few other domestic carriers. Domestic passengers walk all the way to the right to the domestic departures entrance. You go through security and down escalators to the gates. At the bottom of the escalators is the same wall mentioned above. International passengers do not share spaces or facilities with domestic passengers like they do in the US and some other places.

While waiting for a flight to Sorong, the international lounges are not an option and they are on the international side of Terminal Three.

View attachment 852787
Thanks for the clear explanation - I didn’t realize that so was wrong in my info. I only hit the Plaza Premium on my way back to Singapore and didn’t realize there was that wall! Sorry for the confusion!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom