Jakarta airport vip fast track arrival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@also_anon_dc
I know how to spend US$300.00 in Indonesia but it is not going to the agents and their associates at the airport!
What are you going to do with the time saved by the "fast track process"?

Is there any more recent feedback about Jakarta CGK Fast Track services? The website shows the price for international to domestic is now $330 which seems very steep. I have a 6 hour layover so I have time but I used a similar service in Bali and loved the convenience of not having to wait in line and someone else carrying my gear all over the airport. That was only $50 so I'm hesitating to spend $200+ more. If anyone has any recommendations for another company that might be cheaper I'm all ears! There are a ton of websites but I have no idea who's reputable.

I went through CGK in March arriving from SIN and leaving on GA for SOQ. No line at immigration and clearing customs was fast/painless. GA to SOQ leaves from the same terminal. Had the eVOA and customs declaration but overall have never gotten through an airport faster, international or domestic. Considered the getting the meet and greet but didn’t because it was stupid expensive and turned out to be completely unnecessary.

Who is your domestic carrier? Garuda's lounge is so-so. The rest is pretty meh.
I'll be on Garuda. I have a business class ticket so could get in their lounge but I also have lounge access through my credit card. It looks like the lounge options are Blue Sky Premier Lounge and Saphire Plaza Premium Lounge. Have you been to either? I suppose I'll have more than enough time to try both though!

I went through CGK in March arriving from SIN and leaving on GA for SOQ. No line at immigration and clearing customs was fast/painless. GA to SOQ leaves from the same terminal. Had the eVOA and customs declaration but overall have never gotten through an airport faster, international or domestic. Considered the getting the meet and greet but didn’t because it was stupid expensive and turned out to be completely unnecessary.
Thanks for the info! I'll pass on it as well since multiple people have mentioned the process is painless.

Relax in the domestic terminal lounge!
I was in Korean Air lounge in Incheon couple of months ago and it WAS very very busy! Relax? Not a chance. I ate some of the food offered and eventually found a quiet spot outside the lounge.
Queueing can be fun as long as I am not in a hurry. There are a lot to observe about human misbehaviours and some of them are pretty awful.
Hope you can relax at GA domestic lounge.

I'll be on Garuda. I have a business class ticket so could get in their lounge but I also have lounge access through my credit card. It looks like the lounge options are Blue Sky Premier Lounge and Saphire Plaza Premium Lounge. Have you been to either? I suppose I'll have more than enough time to try both though!

Thanks for the info! I'll pass on it as well since multiple people have mentioned the process is painless.
Plaza Premium was not bad when I was there in Jan 2023. Looked updated, was clean, comfortable, was not crowded and they had drinks and some food/snacks.

You will arrive in Indonesia in Terminal 3 and only need to switch to the domestic side of Terminal 3 after you clear immigration, get your bags, and clear customs. There are plentiful free luggage carts to move about. I am not super versed on arriving in Jakarta and transferring since I live here, but I think there is a decent chance you won't be able to check in to your Garuda flight for a few hours and unable to access the lounges as they are past security. Assuming you are coming from the US, you might consider getting a day room at the airport hotel or Capsul hotel. If you are anything like me, you will be beat up and exhausted. A shower and a couple of hours in a bed will be worth its weight in gold...or at least it would be for me. I think you can get six hours and a shower in the capsul hotel for something like $30.

The lounges will have comfortable waiting room seats, some Indonesian food and snacks: noodles or fried rice, soup, maybe some cold small sandwiches, sweets, etc... I am pretty sure no beer, booze, or showers. Comfortable and clean but underwhelming.

You will arrive in Indonesia in Terminal 3 and only need to switch to the domestic side of Terminal 3 after you clear immigration, get your bags, and clear customs. There are plentiful free luggage carts to move about. I am not super versed on arriving in Jakarta and transferring since I live here, but I think there is a decent chance you won't be able to check in to your Garuda flight for a few hours and unable to access the lounges as they are past security. Assuming you are coming from the US, you might consider getting a day room at the airport hotel or Capsul hotel. If you are anything like me, you will be beat up and exhausted. A shower and a couple of hours in a bed will be worth its weight in gold...or at least it would be for me. I think you can get six hours and a shower in the capsul hotel for something like $30.

The lounges will have comfortable waiting room seats, some Indonesian food and snacks: noodles or fried rice, soup, maybe some cold small sandwiches, sweets, etc... I am pretty sure no beer, booze, or showers. Comfortable and clean but underwhelming.
They had showers - not sure on booze as I just grabbed some Coke Zero. Nothing special but a decent place to burn some time vs the terminal/gate once departure side.

https://www.plazapremiumlounge.com/...l/location_map/Factsheet_PPL_CGK_10640_R2.pdf

Back
Top Bottom