Jakarta airport vip fast track arrival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaNYC16

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone used this service recently? I’ve got a 2.5 hour layover and likely have to change terminals from International terminal to Sorong flight. May be worth it to have somebody help me get through the lines and change terminals/check in.

Does anybody know if you arrive on Emirates business class, do you get any sort of faster immigration line?

Thanks,

No Sleep Till Raja 😉

We did not use the service but had an 11 hour layover, 2.5 may be cutting it close so it may be worth it. When checking in you will go to one line to show Covid vaccination record then another line to pay for your visa then another line to check and stamp your passport once that is done go to immigration to fill out the health declaration using the PedliLndungi App because the OR code to scan didn't work. They did have very nice employees helping with the App. Then you can finally go get your bags and head to the domestic terminal to check in for the flight to Sorong. We flew Batik Air for this flight and it was in a different terminal that was a 10 minute cab ride, they do have a sky train but I think the cab was faster. Get the app before you go because the Wi-Fi in the airport was slow since everybody was downloading the App standing in immigration.

Absolutely do a meet and assist!!

Going from the international to the domestic terminal is a dramatic culture shock.
I paid a little under $150USD and was worth it.

Going from Domestic to International with 2.5hrs is not a problem especially if you can check your luggage all the way to your final destination.

I ain't gonna lie, 2.5 hours is kind of doable, but if this is your first time to Indonesia, there is a lot to take in and go wrong. Of course, it mostly depends on when you arrive and how many other flights show up at the same time. Its a good bet the best anyone can do from landing to walking out the Terminal 3 door is probably 50 minutes...at least I can do that as I don't have to wait for a visa and know where I'm going. Luggage waits are always long, and then you are still gonna have to figure out the taxi riddle and check in for your flight to Sorong in the Lion Air/Batik side of Terminal 2 (Assuming you are going Batik). Again, if your first time this can be pretty overwhelming.

Fast-tracking through the airport is for sure a good idea, but the downside is you are looking at about $150+ to $200+ USD per person.

Yes I think it’s totally worth it. I don’t mind spending a little extra on such an important trip.

Problem solved. Switched from Batik to Garuda so don’t need to switch terminals and still have 2.5 hours. They changed the schedule and leave a half an hour earlier and I didn’t get any notice, typical Indo airline BS! Ooof 2 hours would have been tough and super stressful. Luckily I checked so I was able to cancel and get a refund. Garuda wasn’t flying every day when I booked.

For anyone else looking up info on Sorong, Garuda flights leave from the same terminal that the international flights arrive into.

Does anybody know if you arrive on Emirates business class, do you get any sort of faster immigration line?
EK code shares with Garuda on some routes, check with the EK office if they can help

Is it possible to do any steps ahead before departure

Garuda changed the flight schedule and moved my flight up half an hour. I only have a 2 hour layover but same terminal. I’m not taking any chances and will pay for Fast Track arrival to speed things up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom